when girls think they are better than other girls because they are tomboys who engage in stereotypically “male” activities it makes me want to actually gouge my own eyes out because they are pretty much reinforcing the patriarchal idea that men are better than women without even realizing it and that is just incredibly sad
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
i don’t like your clothes take them off
A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
A Wine Cellar Trap Door
A Sleepover Room
A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
A Swing-Set Dining Table
A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
A Glass-Encased Fireplace
A Loft Hammock
A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
A Huge Round Bedroom Window
A Stained-Glass Door
A Library Staircase/Slide
A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog
school taught me a lot of stuff but mostly it taught me how to get ready in 15 minutes